I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I have to clear out the pictures in my phone. Oh yeah, to clarify, I've been using my phone's camera function primarily lately because something went wrong with my phone and I've left it with Bi. Right, so anyway, looking back at all the photos, I'd have to say this is the best way to document my life - including all the 'mou liu' (nonsensical) things I take pictures of.
Like this latest one
which is of tiny baby spiders that decided to act as stars and scatter all over my ceiling last night. I thought it was kind of cute if not for the fear that they would crawl on me while i slept. And in my amusement I called for the entire house to come see this weird happening and daddy immediately told me to clear my bed so he can exterminate them with insectiside. :( Poor baby spiders, it's ok..they're legend lives on in my blog and they're effort for pretending to be indoor stars for me (eventhough I think they were probably drawn to the heat from the light?) will never be forgotten!
And this was taken last week at Darling Harbour. I was walkin with my relatives to the theater to watch Mamma Mia the musical. Well, unlike big shopping malls like KLCC and Midvalley with their fantastic decorations, preparations for Christmas are quite a bit more laidback here.

Note the row of kangaroos hoping their way up to the star at the top of the tree! Santa uses flying kangaroos here. Hur hur.

The only photo I was able to take in the theatre, not that I got caught or told off but my aunty did...possible career as a spy. Swt.

And the week before that, I baked a cake to use up the nectarines we bought out of curiosity but failed to finish before they started drying up. And what's worst, they're of the variety that has seeds which cling to the flesh to so hard to pitt! *sobs*

Oh this gem is the second time I've used the 'panorama' feature of my cameraphone. My family joined my aunt's friend's family for a picnic then a hike up to a lighthouse and at one point you can see both bays at once. The right is the lake and the left is the ocean (I hope I didn't get them the other way round -_-"). On that day I had planned to take my driver's knowledge test in the morning before the hike but I had some identification problems so Fail no.3. -_-"
Chill, chill.. and food makes everyone happy, right? Heh. Proof of my mommy's love for me! She bothers to pretty up my food even if it's just a simple lunch. Um.. I can't remember what cutlet it was, mashed potatoes and onion soup. *hearts*
Oh and a lil promo of Max Brenner, some chocolate lounge place (btw, students here are so rich they can afford to come to these kinds of fancy places to meet up and work on their assignments. Meh) not unlike Theobroma. I love this little hug mug~! It makes me think of drinking warm chocolate while curled up on the sofa beside a loved one watching tv on a cold day with your hands wrapped around this mug while his arms are wrapped around you. ^.^ Um, other than that, I personally prefer Lindt cafe though. xP

Aaaaand Melwie's birthday/my farewell at Sumo's. Sniff. I miss them! T_T Oh, and we were gluttons that night. To be expected, to be expected.. ^^;
Speaking of missing someones, my Bi snoozing under a coconut tree with his second most prized possesion (first is me. hur hur) while we were at church camp! *insert evil grin emoticon here*
Plus, we had our second anniversary before church camp~!
That was our lunch on that day - Ikea Swedish meatballs. No, I can't think of anything punny to say right now about balls on a significant day. -_-" But anyway, I love you, baby! Even if you don't/hardly read my blog. Eheh.

No, we didn't kampai and drink to our happiness. The picture is as blur as me and my bestie, Mel, felt after having err.. 6(?) shots of vodka and Ribena cause her mom taught us the right way to mix and pour it and encouraged us to drink finish the less-than-half bottle that was left. Thank you, aunty! *happy*

Commemoration! Nah, more like a whim cause I suddenly wanted a second piercing on one ear and Mel wanted a third so we shared and she got one on the right and I on the left. Lol. I heart her, she does random things like this with me. xD

Vic is rox byes indeed. T_T

Oh, and my other set of favourite people even though they're not all in the picture. Sweaty dudes playing cool before tournament. Actually, what cool la.. damn hot okay that day. I so nice spend all day with them. xP

Row of bullying. xP
Aaaaaaaaand that was the last picture! Not in my phone but for this post because I'm tired and I still haven't packed and there's still a heckload of photos to clear. T_T Well, til the next time then.
|